Key Stage 2 Teacher
We have a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified teacher or a teacher in the early stage of their career to work alongside our dedicated and supportive team.
The position is to start in January 2019 and is to work alongside our experienced staff and our wonderful children with exemplary behaviour.
Our latest Ofsted report stated that we are a “flagship school” and that we have outstanding behaviour and safety and leadership and management.
We have a highly skilled staff, who offer a fantastic package of Professional Development to NQTs or teacher’s in the early stage of their careers.
The successful applicant will
- have a commitment to providing personalised learning based on effective assessment
- have high expectations of themselves and pupils
- be able to work successfully with other members of the team and parents
- be committed to their own professional development
- be committed to supporting the Christian ethos of our schoolIn return we can offer
- support of an excellent, highly motivated, forward thinking and friendly staff team
- excellent professional support and career development as a National Support School
- enthusiastic, well behaved and friendly children who are keen to learn
- a supportive Governing Body
- an attractive and well resourced building and a vision to improve further
Please view our website as this also gives lots of information about our school.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged as our children are our best advert. Please contact the school to make an appointment
“Love, peace and laughter flow through this school and this is extended to visitors”
Section 48 Inspection report
Interview Date: Tuesday, 29th October 2019
If you think this is a school you would like to work in then please apply.
Completed applications should be sent to the school address or via email to the Head Teacher, Mrs Jo Everitt, through firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers
“Applicants of this customer-facing role will have the ability to provide advice and guidance in accurate spoken English, as required under the Immigration Act 2016”