Scartho Nursery School is seeking to appoint a teacher to join our hard working and friendly team.
We are looking for a flexible team player able to use initiative to work effectively for the good of the school and have a firm but friendly manner.
To start in January 2020.
At Scartho Nursery we are looking for a teacher who is an:
- confident, outstanding practitioner;
- can be a team player;
- believes that ‘every child does matter;
- has knowledge of Early Years Foundation Stage
- have good standards of literacy and numeracy;
- be able to work as part of a supportive staff team.
- wants to grow and develop professionally
- has a positive friendly attitude and outlook
- newly qualified teachers (NQT's) will be considered
Does this describe you? If it does we would love you to teach at our school!!
Interview Date: Monday, 4th November 2019
CONTACT DETAILS FOR INFORMAL DISCUSSION (IF REQUIRED):
Kim Leach, Executive Headteacher, Scartho Nursery School, Telephone: 01472 872129
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers