Teachers X 3
The Governors of Beacon Academy are seeking to appoint enthusiastic, highly motivated and inspirational individuals to teach
- MFL (French & Spanish)/or Lead Teacher
- Design Technology/Engineering
to the full age and ability range with effect from 1 September 2020.
We are seeking a consistently good classroom teacher who has the potential, determination and drive to become outstanding and who is committed to delivering outstanding results.
The successful person will have:
- the ability to inspire, motivate, challenge and support our students and parents
- the ability, drive and passion to raise standards in teaching and learning
- an understanding of how bring about rapid and sustained improvement in student outcomes
- a commitment to contributing to extra-curricular activities
- a commitment to your own professional developmentFor further information and an application form, please contact Mrs T A Farr, Senior Office Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org), or telephone 01472 328433.
- These posts are ideally suited for someone with drive, resilience and determination and who thrives on challenge. It offers an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen to gain experience within a highly ambitious and hardworking organisation that both encourages and challenges everyone to be the best they can be.
Any offer of employment is subject to the satisfactory completion of pre-employment checks and the successful completion of an enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check.
If you are currently living overseas or have lived / worked overseas in the last five years please be aware that you will be required to provide an overseas criminal records check from the country/countries you have resided in, if you are the preferred candidate for the post.