This vacancy has now closed and is listed for reference only.
School Business Manager
Cambridge Park Academy
Grade 8 - £28,221 to £30,756 (FTE) - £26,339 -£28,704 (Actual Salary)
North East Lincolnshire
37 hours per week. 37 hours per week, Full time.
26/03/2020 at 12:00 PM
Cambridge Park Academy
School Business Manager – Permanent
- Hours: - 37 hours per week, Full time
- Grade 8 - £28,221 to £30,756 (FTE)
- £26,339 -£28,704 (Actual Salary)
- Cambridge Park is a SEND School joining Humber Education Trust (HET) on 1st April 2020. HET is a Multi-Academy Trust comprising of nine primary schools and three other special schools all located in the city of Hull.
- We are now seeking an exceptional candidate to join our senior leadership team at Cambridge Park as our School Business Manager for 5 days per week, term time only plus 15 additional days.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the school operates and meets its financial statutory responsibilities and requirements in line with the Trust’s Scheme of Delegations and the Academies Financial Handbook. Together with providing strategic vision and leadership to all aspects of the budget and finance. You will work closely with the HET Chief Financial Officer, our HR Manager and other School Business Managers within the HET schools.
- The successful applicant must have a Level 4 Diploma of School Business Management (formerly CSBM) – or equivalent administrative qualification. Experience of working in a senior finance/administration and preparing budget accounts is also essential.
- The job description outlining the key responsibilities of the role is attached alongside the person specification.
- If you would like an informal discussion about the role, please contact the Principal via his PA on 01472 230110 option 4. Visits to the school are welcome.
- Humber Education Trust is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced level disclosure and satisfactory references.
- Closing Date: - Thursday 26th March 2020 12 noon
- Shortlisting Date: - 26th/27th March 2020
- Interview Date: - Wednesday 1st April 2020
How to apply
Unfortunately due to the high turnover of vacancies we are unable to accept CVs on their own as an application for a post.