Teaching Assistant Level 2 to work one-to-one with a child in Key Stage 2
We are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to our Academy to work one-to-one with a child in Key Stage 2. The successful candidate will be required to:
- Work to establish a supportive relationship with the child where rules and boundaries must be consistently maintained.
- Have a good standard in literacy and numeracy.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with pupils, parents, staff and outside agencies.
- Have a minimum of NVQ Level 2 and relevant experience within a school – candidates should not apply if they do not meet these criteria.
- Be able to work independently with individual or small groups of children on given tasks.
We will provide the successful candidate with
- The opportunity to become part of an established and supportive team of TAs who are provided with regular in house training and ongoing CPD opportunities.
- Children who are enthusiastic learners.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers
Unfortunately due to the high turnover of vacancies we are unable to accept CVs on their own as an application for a post.