Class Teacher for EYFS
The governors of Saint Mary’s Catholic Primary Academy in Grimsby are looking to appoint an outstanding EYFS teacher who is enthusiastic, hardworking and shares our high expectations. The appointed EYFS Teacher will be a passionate individual who delivers engaging lessons within a creative, free-flow Early Years phase and one who promotes independence within imaginative play.
We are seeking a forward thinking class teacher who will inspire our children to achieve their full potential. You do not need to be a practising Catholic but must be committed to working within a Christian ethos. We are looking for an applicant who is:
- Experienced in planning and delivery in the Foundation stage
- Dynamic and creative in order to be able to engage, inspire and challenge all learners to achieve their best.
- Determined to implement the EYFS curriculum in a creative and inspirational way that is focused on the individual needs of each and every child.
- Able to demonstrate an ability to track pupil performance in order to drive standards and ensure good pupil progress.
- Committed to promoting high standards of attainment and behaviour.
- Highly organised with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and able to work well as part of a team.
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic children
- A caring, positive, welcoming Catholic ethos.
- A team of helpful, hardworking and enthusiastic professionals.
- A well resourced Academy.
- A strong commitment to continuing professional development and opportunities to contribute to the ongoing development of the school.
- Nurturing support
- Supportive governors.
- Positive engagement with other academies within our Multi Academy Trust and the wider community.
Our Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Visits to our Academy are most welcome and encouraged. All applications must be received on the Catholic Education Service (CES) application form only and returned to the Academy by the closing date. To arrange a visit or obtain an application form please contact the Academy office on 01472 357982 or email firstname.lastname@example.org