Who you are:
- You have a recognised professional Social Work Qualification (MA/BA/BSC in Social Work, Diploma in Social Work or CSQW)
- You want to work to achieve the best for all children, young people and families
- You can see the benefit of working closely with all professionals who contribute to the lives of children, young people and families and will always work in this way
- You have a commitment to the highest of practice standards
- You have knowledge and experience of, or want to gain it, in Child in Need, Child Protection, Public and Private law (including adoption).
Who we are:
- Committed to achieving the best outcomes for all children, young people and families
- Committed to reducing the demand for Social Work intervention and strengthening our early intervention input (better for families/lower caseloads)
- Rated Good by Ofsted 2017 - we have come a long way, we still have more to do
- Award winning Practice Framework: Signs of Safety and Restorative Practice
- Strong Leadership and Management - our Leaders care about the job we do and the families we support
- Excellent links with local Universities with access to Research in Practice and Children’s Social Work Matters (Resources) through the Humber Social Work Teaching Partnership - our development matters
What we offer:
- Strong ASYE programme year with dedicated time to learn and complete paperwork
- Excellent training, learning and development opportunities throughout your career
- Career Progression Pathways/Talent and Leadership Academy - we value your career with North East Lincolnshire Council
- Relocation packages available
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Local Government Pension Scheme – your future is important
- Child Care Vouchers – family life is important too
- Salary sacrifice car parking scheme – park without problems
- Car Lease Salary Sacrifice Scheme – travel in comfort
- Based at Civic Offices, Cleethorpes; a lovely seaside location with fresh sea air for head clearing, energising lunch time walks. Good local amenities, with plenty of coffee shops and eateries.
- Ability to work in an agile way, Family Hubs located around the region so that workers can drop in and work closer to our clients.
- Friendly and supportive Social Work team, with excellent support from our Business Services
- Access to mentoring/coaching and employee assistance
This is an exciting time to join Children’s Services in North East Lincolnshire. If you are a qualified social worker and are interested in finding out more about our vision for the future, the jobs on offer or what we can offer you, then please contact one of our Advanced Practitioners (Sarah Blanchard, Kayleigh Forrington, Sasha Midgely) on 01472 325555.
If you would like to pop along and have a chat and coffee with one of our Advanced Practitioners, we are holding them at Civic Offices, Cleethorpes on 21st December from 11am – 1pm or Monday 7th January 11am – 1pm.