Are you ready for a new challenge in a highly successful large primary academy in the heart of Grimsby?
Would you like to be part of a strong, happy and effective team?
Are you committed to an ethos of inclusion and equality?
Do you want to challenge yourself and further develop your leadership skills?
If so, come and visit our academy and meet our wonderful children.
We are seeking to appoint, on a permanent basis, an enthusiastic and committed teacher as well as a teacher with a TLR to be part of our middle leadership structure. The TLR area will be decided based upon experience and strengths of applicants. NQTs are welcome to apply and would be well supported by our experienced mentors.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Is an inspirational teacher
- Can demonstrate outstanding impact on children’s learning and on teaching standards
- Can act as a highly professional role model and inspire, motivate and develop children
- Is an enthusiastic, flexible, hardworking team member who has a passion and desire to make a difference
As a member of our team we can offer you:
- A “Good” school which is rapidly moving towards “Outstanding”
- The chance to work alongside and learn from the TES Head Teacher of the Year 2018 and in a Pearson Education Silver award-winning school for ‘School of the year – Making a difference’
- A welcoming academy environment with exceptionally well behaved children who are confident and eager to learn
- A commitment to staff wellbeing including staff yoga and regular buffet lunches!
- A Gold ‘Rights Respecting School’ – 1 of only 6 in Yorkshire and the Humber
- Supportive parents who work with us as partners
- A forward-thinking, dynamic and fun staff team where colleagues share practice and learn from each other
- Excellent professional development opportunities and longer term possibilities for rapid career progression
Visits to our learning community are warmly welcomed and members of our Senior Leadership Team would be delighted to discuss this position and show you around our academy. To arrange a tour or to discuss this exciting opportunity please contact Kate Robinson, Head of School, email@example.com Telephone 01472 231659 or for an application form please contact Natalie Williams, PA to the Executive Principal, firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers. The successful candidate will be expected to undertake an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check.
Please complete an application form and include a letter of application. CV’s will not be accepted