Teacher - NQT
Developing a Lifelong Love of Learning’
‘Leaders, teachers and support staff put all pupils at the heart of the school community. You are passionate about providing pupils with learning experiences so that they develop a thirst for ‘life-long learning… Furthermore, you have created an ethos of kindness throughout the school.’ - Ofsted Dec ‘18
A rare opportunity has come about to join Team SJA.
At Team SJA, we are all committed to ‘developing a life-long love of learning’ where everyone (adults and children alike) are encouraged and nurtured to reach their potential. When our children leave us in Year 6, we want them to be great learners; respectful and kind; knowledgeable about the world around them; and have empathy and understanding for others.
Do you love learning? Do you have the ability to inspire all children to love learning? Are you aspiring to be a great teacher? If you are an NQT, who is looking for a great start to their teaching career, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
We are a forward thinking school and are fully committed to offering all children an enriched curriculum. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and self-motivated NQT on a one year contract for September 2019.
We can offer:
- A forward thinking school who are fully committed to offering all children an enriched curriculum.
- The opportunity to be part of a talented, hardworking and self-motivated team
- Excellent opportunities for continued professional development
- A commitment to growing our next great teachers.
- Children who love learning and understand the importance of having great learning behaviours.
- Want to inspire to children to learn within an enriched curriculum?
- Nurture, inspire and motivate?
- Have high expectations?
- Have the ability, motivation and creativity to teach an exciting curriculum?
If you think the above applies to you, we’d welcome the opportunity for you to visit our school prior to submitting an application. Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org .
For an informal discussion please contact: Mr Neville Rice Principal 01472 879524 or email@example.com
Interviews to be held w/c 1st April 2019
Scartho Junior Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects the same commitment from staff and volunteers