KS1 or KS2 Class Teachers for September 2019
Would YOU like to work in a school where children think “it’s the best school ever!”? We are looking to appoint an inspirational Class Teacher with vision and energy to join our team from September 2019.
Applicants should be:
- An excellent practitioner with high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour as well as their own performance.
- A committed, hard working team player who is friendly, positive, proactive and has good interpersonal skills
- A creative thinker and learner
- Innovative in the use of ICT to support learning
We can offer:
- Articulate, enthusiastic children with a thirst and passion for learning.
- An inclusive approach to education
- The support of a focussed, committed and motivated leadership team
- Extensive opportunities for CPD
- A school you will love working in.
We are happy to welcome applications from both qualified teachers and NQTs. All applicants will be considered.
During our last Inspection in May 2018, Ofsted stated:
“The quality of education and curriculum inspires the pupils. They enjoy researching the lives of prominent scientists, who have helped to shape the world in which they live. They participate eagerly in sports clubs and musical events to broaden their knowledge and skills. As some pupils explained when asked if they liked school, “it’s the best school ever! Teachers make the lessons fun and interesting. We go on trips to help us learn about the world and what we can do to make it better for everyone”.
We welcome and actively encourage visits to our Academy to find out more about the special atmosphere at Waltham Leas Primary Academy. To arrange this and/or order an application pack, please contact either:
The Headteacher Mr. Robert Beel,The Deputy Head Mrs. Claire Rigg, or the Business Manager Mrs. Carol Shaw on 01472 822419 or email email@example.com
Completed forms should be returned to Mrs. Carol Shaw at the Academy. Only applications submitted on Waltham Leas Primary Academy’s application form will be considered.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers