School Business Manager
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen! Due to the promotion of the current postholder, Coomb Briggs Primary School is looking for our next School Business Manager. We are a people centred, ambitious school who take pride in the education and outcomes we achieve for our children.
We are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced person to take on the exciting position of School Business Manager.
Required for 1 September 2019 or sooner if possible
Are you ready for your next challenge? If so, we would love to hear from you!
We need a passionate and ambitious professional who understands how the excellent provision of finance and resources can support the school in ensuring that all our children make excellent academic progress and personal growth.
The role will be an exciting mix of strategic leadership and operational management where no two days will be the same. Flexibility, resilience and an ability to prioritise are essential, along with the ability to work as part of a wider school team.
Previous experience in education is desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record, particularly in business and finance
- Be ambitious and well qualified
- Be an excellent communicator, capable of influencing and inspiring others
- Have experience of leadership and management and be able to challenge and support staff within the admin team
- Ensure that our children are at the centre of every decision
In return, we can offer:
- Development and further training as a School Business Manager
- The opportunity to work in a successful school
- The opportunity to work with our motivated, ambitious and caring staff and children
- A school culture that understands and values the importance of staff wellbeing and workload management.
If you would like to visit the school prior to applying, please contact:
Mrs Michelle Batty, School Administrator on 01469 572584
Closing date: 12.00pm on Thursday 23rd May 2019. Interviews will be during week commencing Monday 3rd June 2019
Coomb Briggs is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers